My Slideshow

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bay City Riverwalk

What a night to take a walk on the Bay City river-walk with my good friend Dean.  It was just the right temperature   We started out at Biglow park and walked down to the Community Center.  Lots of ducks and geese out.  We caught sight of four Eastern Great Egrets and then on the way back to my truck I seen them all in the same tree only 15 feet from the dock but it was too dark to get a shot with my camera.   As we where walking a group of swans came up to shore and woman was calling to them by name.  She said that her mother raised them and Dean told me that he seen a woman down at the park petting them.  I got some great shots and have posted them on the right and have a few just below.  Enjoy and get out and see this great state of Michigan!!!!




4 comments: